Pre-Summit Pyramids Visit - November 4th
For those who arrive early, we offer the opportunity to join an extraordinary experience in the lead up to the Summit, connecting with other participants from both the Sekem Regenerative Leadership Retreat & Future Economy Solutions Summit.
Pyramid visit, opening remarks and moonlight dinner
The Cairo Solutions Summit begins with a visit to one of the world wonders, the Pyramids of Giza, which are not only breathtakingly beautiful but also a stark reminder how mighty civilizations can end if their economies and societies don’t align with the urgent needs and opportunities of their time.
Summit Day 1 : November 5th
9.00 - 11:00
Summit Opening Plenary at SEKEM’s Heliopolis University
- With 3,000 students, Heliopolis University is the Middle East's largest sustainable development university with a campus embedded in rejuvenating nature and lively culture.
Welcome with Arabian music performed by SEKEM’s own musicians
- Framing of the overall program that focuses on concrete solutions to demonstrate that we are ready to scale a new economic mainstream that integrates economic development and business success with the regeneration of people, societies and nature.
- Interactive presentations present how apparently distinct topics like economic development, climate, business success, biodiversity, ESG finance, health, feeding the world, regenerating soil and communities, reducing forced migration and populist politics can be successfully addressed by mutually reinforcing solutions.
11.00 - 11:30
Break for informal dialogues inspired by Arabian coffee, tea and treats
14.00 - 15.30
Break-Out Solution Dialogues of no more than 25 participants, facilitated to support interactive dialog and learning facilitated to support learning and interaction about the future of Agriculture, Business and Capital across five sub-themes:
- Market Trends, Future Scenarios and how to respond
- Concrete Cases of future Agriculture, Business and Capital
- People: Talent, Leadership, Culture and Education
- Technology: Science, High Tech and Broad Tech
- Rules of the game: Measurement, Public Policies and Law
15.30 - 16.00
16.00 - 17.00
Break for informal dialogs inspired by Arabian coffee, tea and treats
Full Plenary Session that integrates the complexity of contributions and invites reflection about our theory and praxis of change: What can our organizations and we together to advance a new economic mainstream?